Welcome to , Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM
| Choose Your Language |

Click Here To Search The Forum
For Banner Ads On Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Crvice
Click Here To View Board Statistics Who's Online

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice


Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello I’m Active ✉️And I Am Doing Transfers To All Countries ? @GetBag06
6 hours ago,
Post: #11
RE: Hello I’m Active ✉️And I Am Doing Transfers To All Countries ? @GetBag06
Join the channel to get the latest notifications ?

https://t.me/debitmaster44
Reply
 
6 hours ago,
Post: #12
RE: Hello I’m Active ✉️And I Am Doing Transfers To All Countries ? @GetBag06
What’s ur price list for non vbv cards for Apple Pay or pay pal
Reply
 
4 hours ago,
Post: #13
RE: Hello I’m Active ✉️And I Am Doing Transfers To All Countries ? @GetBag06
Hi bro GetBag06 I bought 30 HSBC from you yesterday from BOT, 28 was live, for £650, made it all back on the first fullz ????
Reply
 
4 hours ago,
Post: #14
RE: Hello I’m Active ✉️And I Am Doing Transfers To All Countries ? @GetBag06
BESTBUY HITTING HARD, BINS & METHOD GOING CRAZY...PM IF YOU TRYNA MAKE SOME PAPE

TELEGRAM: @AlTheLegend0
Reply
 
4 hours ago,
Post: #15
RE: Hello I’m Active ✉️And I Am Doing Transfers To All Countries ? @GetBag06
Hi GetBag06 I need PayPal logs with balance of 15.5k
Reply
 
2 hours ago,
Post: #16
RE: Hello I’m Active ✉️And I Am Doing Transfers To All Countries ? @GetBag06
Tapin for your pieces
Here for y’all, let’s make money
Straight up helping my people escape the matrix
@GetBag06
Reply
 
47 minutes ago,
Post: #17
RE: Hello I’m Active ✉️And I Am Doing Transfers To All Countries ? @GetBag06
I'm back
Reply
 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

@ 2017 CARDFORUM.CC