Welcome to CARD FORUM, Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM  
|
Choose Your Language |

WHITE RABBIT - CC Shop

animated-star-image-0118 Click Here To View The Daily Visit Statistics Of CardForum animated-star-image-0118

animated-star-image-0118 Click Here To View Board Statistics Who's Online animated-star-image-0118

For Banner Ads In Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Yunehghsueh

MultiVPN.Su :: OpenVPN, DoubleVPN, TripleVPN, no logs, IP leak protection

ZunoStore Full info Cards - We Accept sellers

Main domain: https://www.zunostore.su   backup domains : https://www.zunostore.vip
Top Cvv shop - Fullz Store - Buy Credit Cards Online
Zunostore Best Fullz Shop, Every Day Updates Credit Cards, Canada
United Kingdom, USA, WORLD Price Canada Fullz 22 Usd United Kingdom 21 Usd Europe 10 Usd
We Have Canada, USA, United Kingdom, WORLD CC Every Day Update, Refund Time 5 Min
The Percentage Of The Seller Starts From
70% - 80% Depending
On The Validity Of The Bases And Volumes Of Supplies
We Accept Sellers For More Information Contact Support
We Don`t Sell Cards On Telegram/icq/jabber. Only On Shop

Daily visit statistics CardForum.cc
Click Here

For full access Registration is $300 USD
Telegram : @Yunehghsueh

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cashed, anal and carnival. Or a guide for beginner cashiers
06-10-2023, 05:29 AM,
Cashed, anal and carnival. Or a guide for beginner cashiers
Preview:

I remember at the age of 14-16 in real life, when I started working in cash in European countries, and in the country of the Russian Federation, the percentage grid for both legal and physical has always been the same: 45% received by the sender, 45% received by the recipient, and 10% received coblo intermediaries, without whom the work could not be done. The difference between legal and physical was only in the volume shipped. For example, in America (I lived there for 2 years), absolutely everything is tied to mediation:
- rent of housing or commercial space. Not a single American or tourist can rent a house without a realtor; in 80% of cases, tenants never see a landlord.
- buying a car. No American can buy a car himself without an intermediary who has a special seller's certificate.

And so on. Intermediaries have always been there for secure communication between sender and receiver.

I am not talking about intermediaries in cashing out because I am an intermediary, no. I, like many direct services, burbot in 7-15 minutes maximum from the arrival of the bay. But I am not against intermediaries, I have always been for safety and extra "mouths" to lengthen the chain.

When I returned to cash out, I was forced to pour 20% with an upset Yipl. Well, as forced - I myself so fantasized based on the% rate of the cashed out services in the topics.

The realities spoke about completely different layouts: 10-15%. Lily is both over 20 and over 25 and they are still pouring, but these are one units, and not at all the volume with which the cashed out service should work. In fact, I was forced to pour for 15% what would be enough for a hamburger in a poppy.

I remember 14-16 years on the forums, the cashiers poured 25-30%, everyone appreciated their work and respected their partner, they even went to scammers with amounts of six zeros, and not shamefully like right now for a penny. Previously, there was much less cashing out, and as a rule, they went into ripaks when they were about to leave for sunset or acceptance. Now, it’s not profitable to work, because they pay three rubles for voluminous risky work, so it’s easier to enter someone’s trust, pay him 200 rubles, and fly on a five-hat.

To date, the cash has depreciated and is thrown even by those who can work stably, honestly and decently. Today, it’s not even necessary to go to ripaks, it’s enough to work according to the 115 lock scheme, say that you are not responsible for the lock of banks, give data for dialing, wait, and then get confused, spend money and withdraw money. Because it is more cost-effective than pouring honestly for three rubles .

Let's look at the news: in the news, there are only acceptances of cashers, those who poured for three kopecks. And how many requests for HP wander from the cashiers themselves to collect 300k for a payoff in cases of acceptance? Imagined, right? Top cash-out services with an ancient registration registration run on PM and ask for help in raising an amount of 300k, which is equal to 4.5k bucks, in order to pay off the garbage. That is, they understood, yes, what kind of income does the cash-out services have in fact at such a risk?

Price dumpingstaged scammers, I remember this turning point very well. They accustomed senders (aka flooded) to a low%, and they began to reasonably refuse normal cash out services, so they say Vasya is poured for 10%, why should I pay you 25%. As a result, the kanesh was flooded with a good amount of the bay, because it is logical that it does not matter at what volume - for 10% to work, albeit not at a loss, but almost to zero. But at that moment, the service, which was refused for 25%, lowered its interest rate and poured it for 15%. And so the wave of dumping began.

Let me remind you that in the news in 95% of cases cash out services appear, so that you understand the risk of being a casher.
To date, a group of over 45 cashed services has been assembled, which are ready to support the initiative called " Respect yourself and your work".

Some have already told their customers that they will not pour less than 20%, and .... And they lost these customers. Clients went to those who poured for 10%. And there are those who poured for 6%, imagine yes, in fact, to zero, they explain this by saying that we are spinning right now, while we are working to zero ... These are fairy tales for the distant. We all perfectly understand that the flood will not pour him if he then raises%. No, there are decent clients, really people who respect the work and efficiency of their partners, they do not go to those who pour "for food", they stay with reliable permanent cashing partners. questions, well, to put it quite bluntly - such clients want to lick their ass. This partnership is called "Treat people the way you would like to be treated ." But unfortunately there are only a few such clients.

If all services raise the rate, they will force flooded Jews to respect their work and their risks.