Welcome to , Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM
| Choose Your Language |

Click Here To Search The Forum
For Banner Ads On Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Crvice
Click Here To View Board Statistics Who's Online

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice


Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
10-02-2026, 07:30 AM,
Post: #41
Hey Brianwatson251 scammer
[quote pid="77159" dateline="1790873970"]
Why are you scamming people stop ripping people I will report you to the admin 
[/quote]

Hey tooActive my friends introduce you to me I’m willing to work with you I have see some of your works and I really enjoyed them put me on motion texting you on your tele I’d https://t.me/vvonhd check out my text
Reply
 
10-02-2026, 12:34 PM,
Post: #42
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
i vouch for tooActive this is telegram id https://t.me/vvonhd i need more ccs too bro❤️
Reply
 
10-02-2026, 08:21 PM,
Post: #43
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
hey tooActive can i have a few cards i need to buy items online check you tele https://t.me/vvonhd i need 20 for non vbv card am money ready..
Reply
 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

@ 2017 CARDFORUM.CC