Welcome to , Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM
| Choose Your Language |

Click Here To Search The Forum
For Banner Ads On Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Crvice
Click Here To View Board Statistics Who's Online

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice


Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
09-28-2026, 11:46 AM,
Post: #21
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
The card I bought from you work good. Hope my team texting you, I trust you sir. We will always buy from you
Reply
 
09-29-2026, 03:45 AM,
Post: #22
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I’m active taking orders resend your messages let’s get paid no greediness 100 percent legit business always with long term business (valid cards/ dumps/ bank log/ clone cards hitting with dumps with pin)

TELEGRAM ID: https://t.me/vvonhd


Session: 05985e5700324a6addb64a858cb452ae81acb9cd39a61df63a2a65e75c5897df43

Signal: BillPaid.79

Telegram channel link ?: https://t.me/+-fe2lyLPPOI3OGVh
Reply
 
09-30-2026, 12:14 AM,
Post: #23
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I’m active taking orders resend your messages let’s get paid no greediness 100 percent legit business always with long term business (valid cards/ dumps/ bank log/ clone cards hitting with dumps with pin)

TELEGRAM ID: https://t.me/vvonhd


Session: 05985e5700324a6addb64a858cb452ae81acb9cd39a61df63a2a65e75c5897df43

Signal: BillPaid.79

Telegram channel link ?: https://t.me/+-fe2lyLPPOI3OGVh
Reply
 
09-30-2026, 02:52 PM,
Post: #24
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I’m active taking orders resend your messages let’s get paid no greediness 100 percent legit business always with long term business (valid cards/ dumps/ bank log/ clone cards hitting with dumps with pin)

TELEGRAM ID: https://t.me/vvonhd


Session: 05985e5700324a6addb64a858cb452ae81acb9cd39a61df63a2a65e75c5897df43

Signal: BillPaid.79

Telegram channel link ?: https://t.me/+-fe2lyLPPOI3OGVh
Reply
 
09-30-2026, 03:13 PM,
Post: #25
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Aye guy i hard for your ces and I need co with high balance how much
Reply
 
09-30-2026, 04:02 PM,
Post: #26
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Hello sir, a friend of mine told me about you . I'm trying to purchase few co from you
Reply
 
09-30-2026, 07:17 PM,
Post: #27
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Aye guy i hard of your dumps + pin and I need few dumps+pin with high balance bins how much im ready to spend
Reply
 
09-30-2026, 11:27 PM,
Post: #28
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
You all watch out this guy RUEBELIEVER is a ripper using someone trade to rip
Reply
 
09-30-2026, 11:35 PM,
Post: #29
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Hey guys this guy RUEBELIEVER use this name on here his is a ripper he just ripped me $70 I was trying him it tune out his a ripper on here reposting others thread I only work with tooActive his telegram id is @vvonhd I vouch for him
Reply
 
09-30-2026, 11:43 PM,
Post: #30
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Wtf I just heard about someone posting under my post and ripping others guys I don’t know who the fuck is RUEBELIEVER watch out and don’t go and work with him sorry for your lost fam I got you covered you made more then that with me so don’t worry about that lil money we making more on the table

You’ll hit me up on telegram I’m active taking orders
TELEGRAM ID: https://t.me/vvonhd


Session: 05985e5700324a6addb64a858cb452ae81acb9cd39a61df63a2a65e75c5897df43

Signal: BillPaid.79

Telegram channel link ?: https://t.me/+-fe2lyLPPOI3OGVh
Reply
 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

@ 2017 CARDFORUM.CC