Welcome to , Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM
| Choose Your Language |

Click Here To Search The Forum
For Banner Ads On Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Crvice
Click Here To View Board Statistics Who's Online

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice


Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
09-30-2026, 11:50 PM,
Post: #31
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I nearly fall for that trap ? wtf I’m texting you tooActive on your telegram or session I have heard you been doing good business want to tap in with you I’m money ready 500 is my budget I hope this is your telegram I’d @vvonhd want to be sure first
Reply
 
09-30-2026, 11:54 PM,
Post: #32
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Yes this is my real telegram id https://t.me/vvonhd just tap on the link ? it will bring you to my profile
Reply
 
10-01-2026, 12:00 AM,
Post: #33
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Hey tooActive I have heard you got hitting dumps I want to try few I need 10 pieces for test I’m texting you on your telegram gram I’d you proved ❤️
Reply
 
10-01-2026, 12:06 AM,
Post: #34
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I vouch for tooActive and his tele id https://t.me/vvonhd
Reply
 
10-01-2026, 01:03 PM,
Post: #35
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I’m active taking orders resend your messages let’s get paid no greediness 100 percent legit business always with long term business (valid cards/ dumps/ bank log/ clone cards hitting with dumps with pin)

TELEGRAM ID: https://t.me/vvonhd


Session: 05985e5700324a6addb64a858cb452ae81acb9cd39a61df63a2a65e75c5897df43

Signal: BillPaid.79

Telegram channel link ?: https://t.me/+-fe2lyLPPOI3OGVh
Reply
 
10-01-2026, 04:16 PM,
Post: #36
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
tooActive Trusted seller , we will buy more we check your dm
Reply
 
10-01-2026, 04:59 PM,
Post: #37
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
?All logs available

?Cc + method available

?Cc for online purchase

?Cc for cash out method

?Cc for tickets ? booking

?Cc for online order

?Cc to cryptocurrency
available

?PayPal linkables available

? GPay linkables available

?Apple ? pay linkables available

?EBay linkables available

?Cash app linkables available

To purchase hit me on telegram @BiggMM8 or my team.

@MrNice251
Reply
 
10-02-2026, 07:02 AM,
Post: #38
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD MIX


NON VBV CC’s FOR ALL COUNTRIES WITH GOOD BALANCE AND VALIDITY RATE 


TELE ID: https://t.me/vvonhd

SERVICE WE PROVIDE:

CPN PROFILES AND GOOD SCORES

CREDIT SCORE RAPAIR SERVICE 

PHSICAL LIDS 

SELLING DUMPS+PIN AND WITHOUT PIN
EBT SNAP+ CASH BALANCE 

PIECES ARE GOOD FOR ALL YOUR ONLINE 

•PAYING 

•AUTO ADD 

•SELF REG 

Uk CC


USA CC


CAN CC


AUS CC


CHINA CN CC


EGYPT CC


BANK LOGS+FULL INFO

EBT SNAP&BALNCE 

SELL DUMPS

(TRACK1&2)

(WITH OR WITHOUT PIN) 

FULLZ+ LEADS 

YOU GOT A CC AND WANT TO BYPASS ALL OTP METHODS AND TUTORIALS ARE AVAILABLE AS WELL 


ALL YOUR LEADS COMING WITH FULL INFO

BANK LOGS+FULL INFO WITH FULL EMAIL ACCESS 

REPLACEMENT POLICY IS WITHIN 6-10 HOURS 

Telegram channel link ?: https://t.me/+-fe2lyLPPOI3OGVh

TELEGRAM ID: https://t.me/vvonhd


Session: 05985e5700324a6addb64a858cb452ae81acb9cd39a61df63a2a65e75c5897df43

Signal: BillPaid.79

You all to watch out this name Brianwatson251 on here this is tele id @BiggMM8, @MrNice251 his uses this two tele ids to scam other I don’t work with watch out you all his a scammer
Reply
 
10-02-2026, 07:13 AM,
Post: #39
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Hey guys look at this dude his try scam people this is name on this forum Brianwatson251 if you all see this name and posting under people threads his a scammer this is telegram ids as well @BiggMM8, @MrNice251 watch out and don’t be a victim too
Reply
 
10-02-2026, 07:21 AM,
Post: #40
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Demm I nearly fall for his trap I think he work with tooActive so I was about to try him wow I will be gone by now thanks for letting us know that you don’t work with I’m always at your service tooActive it’s you I trust I have heard of you my people always talking about the good works you have been going with them I’m tryna get paid with you tooActive hope this is your only telegram id right https://t.me/vvonhd ❤️
Reply
 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

@ 2017 CARDFORUM.CC