Welcome to , Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM
| Choose Your Language |

Click Here To Search The Forum
For Banner Ads On Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice


Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
10-02-2026, 07:30 AM,
Post: #41
Hey Brianwatson251 scammer
[quote pid="77159" dateline="1790873970"]
Why are you scamming people stop ripping people I will report you to the admin 
[/quote]

Hey tooActive my friends introduce you to me I’m willing to work with you I have see some of your works and I really enjoyed them put me on motion texting you on your tele I’d https://t.me/vvonhd check out my text
Reply
 
10-02-2026, 12:34 PM,
Post: #42
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
i vouch for tooActive this is telegram id https://t.me/vvonhd i need more ccs too bro❤️
Reply
 
10-02-2026, 08:21 PM,
Post: #43
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
hey tooActive can i have a few cards i need to buy items online check you tele https://t.me/vvonhd i need 20 for non vbv card am money ready..
Reply
 
10-06-2026, 02:36 AM,
Post: #44
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I vouch you tooActive I need 50 pieces non vbv cards I’m money ready mate
Reply
 
10-08-2026, 02:53 AM,
Post: #45
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I vouch you tooActive I love ❤️ your works I need 300 pieces of cards every I hope that is possible for me to get I get my bins ready and money ready too all our deals went smoothly I need more to work bro
Reply
 
10-08-2026, 02:57 AM,
Post: #46
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
Hey I hard you’re the best seller on here so far can I get 5 cards for test before I buy more❤️
Reply
 
10-09-2026, 02:59 PM,
Post: #47
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I’m active taking orders resend your messages let’s get paid no greediness 100 percent legit business always with long term business (valid cards/ dumps/ bank log/ clone cards hitting with dumps with pin)

TELEGRAM ID: https://t.me/vvonhd


Session: 05985e5700324a6addb64a858cb452ae81acb9cd39a61df63a2a65e75c5897df43

Signal: BillPaid.79

Telegram channel link ?: https://t.me/+-fe2lyLPPOI3OGVh
Reply
 
Today, 08:29 AM,
Post: #48
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I’m active taking orders resend your messages let’s get paid no greediness 100 percent legit business always with long term business (valid cards/ dumps/ bank log/ clone cards hitting with dumps with pin)

TELEGRAM ID: https://t.me/vvonhd


Session: 05985e5700324a6addb64a858cb452ae81acb9cd39a61df63a2a65e75c5897df43

Signal: BillPaid.79

Telegram channel link ?: https://t.me/+-fe2lyLPPOI3OGVh
Reply
 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

@ 2017 CARDFORUM.CC