Welcome to , Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM
| Choose Your Language |

Click Here To Search The Forum
For Banner Ads On Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Crvice
Click Here To View Board Statistics Who's Online

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice


Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
09-30-2026, 11:50 PM,
Post: #31
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD
I nearly fall for that trap ? wtf I’m texting you tooActive on your telegram or session I have heard you been doing good business want to tap in with you I’m money ready 500 is my budget I hope this is your telegram I’d @vvonhd want to be sure first
Reply
 


Messages In This Thread
RE: NON VBV /NON VBV bins US/Asia/CA/AU and all WORLD - by Juliii - 09-30-2026, 11:50 PM
Hey Brianwatson251 scammer - by Nofats - 10-02-2026, 07:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

@ 2017 CARDFORUM.CC