Welcome to , Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM
| Choose Your Language |

Click Here To Search The Forum
For Banner Ads On Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice


Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I’m active taking orders resend your messages
Yesterday, 03:05 PM,
Post: #1
Star  I’m active taking orders resend your messages
I’m active taking orders resend your messages let’s get paid no greediness 100 percent legit business always with long term business (valid cards/ dumps/ bank log/ clone cards hitting with dumps with pin)

TELEGRAM ID: https://t.me/vvonhd


Session: 05985e5700324a6addb64a858cb452ae81acb9cd39a61df63a2a65e75c5897df43

Signal: BillPaid.79

Telegram channel link ?: https://t.me/+-fe2lyLPPOI3OGVh
Reply
 


Messages In This Thread
I’m active taking orders resend your messages - by tooActive - Yesterday, 03:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

@ 2017 CARDFORUM.CC