Welcome to , Please Login or Register
CARD FORUM
| Choose Your Language |

Click Here To Search The Forum
For Banner Ads On Cardforum.cc Our Telegram ID : @Crvice
Click Here To View Board Statistics Who's Online

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice

Your Store Ad Here
Banner Size
200 × 500 px
1 Month $200
2 Months $350
3 Months $500


Telegram ID

@Crvice


Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Credit cards from Polish banks wanted
10-02-2026, 05:05 PM,
Post: #1
Star  Credit cards from Polish banks wanted
Credit cards from Polish banks wanted!
I just simply need: card number, network (VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEXX etc.), Issuer bank, Country, Expiry, source
I need them for ongoing supplies. Your cards won't be burned, so you can still sell them to those who choose them—but I want to use them for completely different purposes. I don't intend to cash them out.

I am looking for suppliers for an ongoing partnership. 

You can reach me: 7g0hof7h@anonaddy.com
Reply
 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

@ 2017 CARDFORUM.CC